Saturday 31 March 2007

What is this?



“It’s orange, long and hard and bulbous at the end. What could it be Reese?” asked Joaquin.

“I don’t know, it’s too vulgar for a lady to look at,” replied Reese.

“Hey, let me have a squiz at it,” said Klimmy, observing their confusion from the corner of the room.



“Duuude! It looks like a pumpkin! Nothing to be scared about Reese. You can make a pie with it. Look, I’ll even taste a bit.”



“Mmmmmmm. Yeah it's definitely a pumpkin. What do ya reckon Whacko?” asked Klimmy.



“Hhhmm. It’s as hard as a pumpkin, but it’s a bit too long and developed from what I'm used to though. The pumpkins I eat are usually much smaller, almost unripe. Maybe Paris has a better idea,” said Whacko.



“Like, what’s a pumpkin? The shape of this thing is so hot right now. It looks good enough to lick.”



“Mmmm…loves it.”



“Eeewww, take that thing away from her! You are, like, so gross Paris. Somebody take it away from here!” cried Reese.



“Don’t worry Miss. Reese. I’ll take it far, far away to St Kilda.”

No comments: